Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Winter Wish-list!


Every month season, I'm jotting down a list of things I want.

Listen, I've improved from my teenage years where I wanted everything in seventeen and teen vogue magazine. With my list, I let the items marinate in my mind for a few weeks to limit my impulsivity.



 
I usually get the "I-want-something-new-itch" every month, so my lists are great reference points for me.

1. BCBGeneration Renegade Bootie.
2. Nine West Abrial Bootie
3. Jeffrey Campbell Grandame Pump.
4. Adidas superstar shoes. Remember my neon post? Love these!
5. Ann Taylor Wool Blend Coat. On Sale now!
6. Ann Taylor Navy Faux Fur coar. This Navy fur? So dope! and it's on SALE :)
7. Gold Stag Head. I'm sooo into bold home accents!
8. Mac Matte Lipstick in Stone. This shade is sultry!
9. Mac Matte Lipstick in Antique Velvet. The PERFECT brown shade.
10.Adidas Superstar Shoes. I'm so guilty for getting the same item in different colors.
11. Slate+Co think pink ring. I've been into delicate jewelry lately. Please check this site out!
12. Gucci Blooms Continental Wallet . This item is unavailable online- How heartbreaking! *sigh* Similar styles here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment